I keep having dreams of having a baby . I know it does sound odd. But it keeps happening often. Usually i don't get to see the baby, but last night i had a dream that i gave birth to a baby girl...and i felt no pain at all in my dream. She died for a moment then the doctor brought her back and put her in my arms & said "what would you like to name her" & i responded "Jessica" ..What could this mean??
mzsnugglebunnii mzsnugglebunnii 18-21 6 Answers May 22, 2011

i keep dreaming about haveing babays .i already have 5 children and also have had misscariges . i have not seen my cyle for 5 months and test say im not pregant. so dr is testing me for pri menapalse can any 1 tell me y i keep haveing these dreams.

Best Answer

Two nights in a row i have dreamt of having babies. the first upset me because in the dream i decided to terminate. i m 48 and have recently had a coil fitted.....so no more babies for me!!! i thought it was the sense of loss....i ve served my purpose. i am also contemplating major changes. new career, a big move. so i like the reasoning that it s about new beginnings. but it still really upset me!

Best Answer

are you going through any changes in life, any new beginnings? or something that sort of was lost in your life came back to life - an idea, hope, person, anything? And does the name Jessica mean anything to you?

Best Answer

No none of that really everything is the same, & No i don't even know a jessica.

Best Answer

rings no bells at all at all? Who is the closest Jessica you know? Do you even like this name?

Best Answer

It's the mommy insticnt, that you are a woman and in your future you are feeling the urge to have one of your own. I had my dreams and guess what I am married and will never have a baby. The dreams still come to me, but that's because I am a woman and I will always have the nurture feeling for my sisters, and brothers children. I love them with my heart and soul. If they ever leave them to me, I will care for them as if they are my own.

Best Answer

usually dreaming about having a baby signifies new beginnings, or desires..

Best Answer