I'm not feeling good...and I'm dead tired tonight. My class is frustrating me, and so is the fact that I very well may not see him until the end of the month. He said he would get back to me, but it's now been just shy of two weeks, and my insecurity is telling me he is putting me off. My job is getting worse everyday, but I have no great options. My mom has a procedure next week to test for why she is bleeding internally. It could be something simple, like polyps...or it could be cancer. :'( How is one supposed to stand up under all this, without cracking under the pressure?
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 7 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Health

This might seem like a small thing, but you'd be amazed at how simple and powerful it is. Don't misunderstand me - i'm not minimising what you're going through. <br />
1. Avoid absolute words like 'everything', 'nothing'. 'all this'. Everything is not hitting you at once, but several big things are (i count six). When you use emotive terms like 'everything is hitting me' you reduce your ability to cope - it just works that way in our mind. There are six things you need to cope with. Probably some of them aren't the biggest issues right now - so don't add them to the pile. <br />
2. Get some sleep. When you are rested you'll be in a better position to think about these things.

Best Answer

The hardest reality to learn in life is that some things have to play out by themselves and that there is not much if anything we can do to change things. Funny thing is that once all the strife and turmoil and drama have passed, we can look back and say it wasn't so bad. However, while we are going through it, it is horrible! There is a reason that they say, 'when it rains, it pours' because one thing albeit little or big on top of others we aren't coping with feels like a monumental landslide. I know it's hard and it's been a horrific journey for me but I suggest you do what you are able with regard to any one given situation and let it play out as it will from thereafter. It makes it less agonizing and easier to deal with. I wish you peace, love and the ability to have faith that all will turn out as it is supposed to.

Best Answer

A book was published about 25 years ago.......When bad things happen to good people. It is a good book and it was a best seller for many weeks.<br />
You can find it online at scribd for free. <br />
You might find it useful.

Best Answer

Thanks. Pray for me.

Best Answer

all the bloody time. too many shitful things have happened to me and my family in the last 4-5 yrs its about time someone won lotto or something to at least beat the GFC fallout

Best Answer

the very worse thing you can do right now is fall apart your mom needs you moral and love and all do not fail her! about the job well all jobs are good bad and ugly! just thank god your done for today for tomorrow bring you happiness! think positive it helps!

Best Answer

don't lose sleep over the dude.no contact from him,you don't need him.he is using you.time to dump him.

Best Answer

He is not...and he is one good thing in my life right now, so I don't want to lose him...

Best Answer