This ex i had put me through very traumatic events. We were together about a year and a half and i ended things. Since then, i found a new boyfriend and him and i have been happily together for over a year. Recently, ive been having dreams about the ex. I dont know why.
erinmarie125 erinmarie125 16-17 6 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Guys, do you understand her now? Rephrasing her question here: <br />
(a penny for a question, nominal fee)<br />
I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend who caused me trauma and heartache. <br />
Why do I have dreams about him, dreams in which I am still hanging out with him?

Best Answer

im not hanging on to him. he will text me once in a while but i havent seen him in a long time. Idk why i keep having dreams where im hanging out with him

Best Answer

what is the meanign of hanging out for you

Best Answer

just like being with him, like i had a dream last night that i was at his house and we walked to get food, then he told his mom me and him were getting back together, but then i was like wait no were not,. its just really weird

Best Answer

because you still like him, and want him back.

Best Answer

but i REALLY dont. ive been with this other guy for over a year who im head over heals for.

Best Answer

Night mares,

Best Answer

I still have dreams about my ex. He also caused a lot of trauma and heartache. It took me a long time to regain self-esteem and lose the rage I had, and I think that the dreams mean that I still have issues that my subconscious is working out.

Best Answer

i dont know what there is to work out though. i forgave him for the trauma he caused me and ive been over it. i moved on with my life

Best Answer