moniquetinetti moniquetinetti 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If you feel that way, you already have broken the bond with him and never will have a good one, move on.

Best Answer

Well if he's only cheating when you're there it sounds like some kinky reverse cuckolding fetish you have in your subconcious.

Best Answer

It could be many things I use to have this dream to . Then after we broke up I found out he was hooking up with my neighbor. The question is is it someone you know that you see him cheating with?

Best Answer

I dated this guy for a year and 2 months, and just recently broke up. The entire time we were together, I constantly had dreams about him cheating on me with my close friends and stuff, and I was right there. Kinda like your dream ? The paranoia and the dreams didn't go away until I broke it off, and I feel much better, miss the attention and stuff a little sometimes, but it's easy to get over when there are so many people around and stuff to do outside or on the internet. phoenixpb is right yo

Best Answer

Listen to the song "Sweet revenge" by Ludacris before you go to sleep at night or in the middle of the day or whenever you are about to close your beautiful eyes to dream.<br />
(insert wicked sexy seductive secretive dreamy smile)

Best Answer

You're honestly going to get mad at your boyfriend because of a dream? Good lord I would kill myself if I thought the crazy stuff my subconscious pumps out during REM was real.

Best Answer

I think that insecure people who would blame someone over their dream (if she is indeed doing that) probably push the person away, but act so clingy they're afraid to break it off and then they DO cheat... and then the poor girl thinks she has psychic dreams. Hehe.

Best Answer

I think what's more important is what is causing your mind to dream about those things. Really, the answer lies in you: Are you insecure about the relationship? Has he cheated in the past and you are seeing signs that you are afraid to admit to yourself in the waking world? Do you have low self-esteem or abandonment issues (ie. do you get jealous a lot)? You can try to read into dreams as if they were magical, but basically that's just guessing at what will/won't happen so I figure if you go that route it's 50/50 at best. Good luck.

Best Answer