Babybooxox Babybooxox 13-15, F 7 Answers Feb 19, 2012

don't be shocked, but according to your age, it may mean you've got a crush on Justin Bieber... it is VERY unusual... don't tell anybody ! :-o

Best Answer

Well it's not justin, I don't like him. But the dreams are like we could be sat there and this famous person appears & he asks me to mary him

Best Answer

&i'm 15 nearly 16, so it won't be justin:-/!

Best Answer

I have a dream of Harry Styles from One direction as well!!! It was so realistic!! We went out on a date in public where everyone keeps staring at us, we held each other hands and got to stare at those deep emerald green eyes. I really wish it could come true but loads of people said that if u dream of someone that means they were thinking of u... I'm not sure about this situation we're in but i guess its more like we'll likely to meet them someday. I mean who know sometimes it could come true. Keep sending fanmail to Niall and keep in touch with him. you might stand out to him in those vast majority of other directioners. At least that's what i'm doing Xx :)

Best Answer

I think in dreams that sometimes our minds use a male person whom we know or whose image is familiar -not necessarily as meaning that we will be with them but just using their image representing 'a man' who we don't know yet. Hope that makes sense!

Best Answer

I started having dreams about Dave Grohl when i was 16 and still have them and i'm now 25. I used to be totally nuts for the guy. Do you have a "thing" for him? I'd still like to meet mr. Grohl, but i am not crazy about him anymore.

Best Answer

Well, I do have a thing for this guy and if it helps it's niall horan? One direction!! Lol x

Best Answer