In the dream, everything is black and white. I'm at some sort of acting competition with everyone I graduated with from my high school drama department along with all of the people I remember from these acting competitions. As I look around, a boy is with his high school. He is wearing a red shirt. It's the only color in the entire dream. His shirt is always red. I always wake up as I'm making my way over to him and wake with my heart racing and my palms sweating. I've had this dream about 2-3 times a week for a month now. Is it telling me to do something? It's seriously driving me nuts. PLEASE HELP!
DragonsAreReal DragonsAreReal 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Dreams are nothing more than electrical impulses in the brain while you sleep. There is no meaning or riddle to solve

Best Answer

Ot just means you keep having the same dream. Nothing else.

Best Answer

You need to stop obsessing. Go strike up a conversation with him.

Best Answer

Yeah. Clean the heads on your dream machine.

Best Answer