Okay so today just on a whim, I googled it since I started picking it up, and apparently I'm not the only one because it's all over the place and other people do too, but I keep seeing the number 43 everywhere, for example, I keep seeing it in the lucky numbers in on my fortune cookie fortune, I bought a pair of shoes and only realized they had it on the back afterward, and then walked out of the store and saw it on a man's jersey literally right after, liscense plates, reseipts, etc.. it's recurring. Also my sister and her friend have been experiencing this as well ever since we all used an ouija board together a year and a half ago so it's creeping us out, also, I have a weird sense of deja vu, where I will dream something and than it will happen sometime later and it freaks me out sometimes, I've told my friends what they were about to say to me or even what they were about to do for instance as an example. any help or information someone could give me on this would be great, thanks
LightStorm518 LightStorm518 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Dream Meanings

You are focused on it for some reason. Had you picked, say, 23, that would be the one you keep seeing or more accurately remembering you see. Numbers are all around us. Once as a joke Q I asked here about 666 and one of the answers showed how my profile could have its numbers manipulated to "calculate" it.

If you have prescient dreams you should keep a journal. This is a rare but real experience. We know little about the Universe. "Seeing" the future in dreams is actually explainable by the proper quantum theory mathematical manifold [usually discarded by mainstream science but perfectly valid theoretically]. I've had at least one detailed dream of the future that came true.

Best Answer

but i don't even look for the number and I just notice it, just pointing that out, and that's interesting about the dreams I think I will definately start keeping a dream journal, thank you for the suggestion (:

Best Answer

Wait till' you see "23".

Best Answer

what's that supposed to mean? :O

Best Answer

Patterns are all around us. Those who seek shall find. Most of the things you describe are normal occurrences. But in larger numbers of accounts than is average. Ouija boards can be toys to some and tools to others and problems to still others. There are things you may be more sensitive to than others. Numbers have a way of being found when you look for them. They are not hiding but seem to fade into the background until you have reason to seek them. You should try and search for the reverse of these numbers and see what you find.

Best Answer

I have the same experience. In fact I was at the casino yesterday and my son hit a bonus on a machine and it was that exact number. It doesn't freak me out but it happens to me a lot and its weird.

Best Answer

sounds as though you have open a window to the spiritual world and the spirits are now communicating with you....... this happened to me and now I have visions and with in two days of seeing them they take place.

Best Answer

I see, mine range from days to months to years after I have the dream, It's extremely sporadic for me.

Best Answer

mine use to be like that when I was younger, but the more I took time to get to know the spirits that visited me the more willing they were to work with me and the less frightening they became....... I used to have to dream the event 3x for it to happen, then they would happen with in 2 wks, now they happen with in 2 days..... and the spirits even allow me the chance to help change the events if they are bad.

Best Answer

that would be nice if possible to learn how to do that, I'm going to take it as a gift, I also have an extremely good memory. some of the dreams can be disturbing as well though... apocalyptic even, there was one time where I dreamt the events of the book of revelations from the bible before ever even hearing/talking about it with anyone or even having read it yet.

Best Answer

the mind is going to play games with you at times --its up to you to follow the guidance of spirits and not let the images that run through your minds eye get to you as some of them will be disturbing...... hang in there and seek help when needed and know that I am here if you have any other questions.

Best Answer

thank you (:

Best Answer

my address is 4343 mockingbird lane , my zip code is 90043 and there are 2 sets of 43 in my drivers license #

Best Answer

that's crazy!

Best Answer

So do I dude. For the last year at least I have seen 43 everywhere. I have even looked out purposefully for other numbers and have seen them nowhere near as often. It's ******* weird!!

Best Answer

Sorry, if you added details I can't view them from a cell phone :(

Maybe your dreams might be giving you a hint as to what the unconscious is trying to say (if anything)?

Best Answer

maybe you can see my reply then :/ here : Okay so today just on a whim, I googled it since I started picking it up, and apparently I'm not the only one because it's all over the place and other people do too, but I keep seeing the number 43 everywhere, for example, I keep seeing it in the lucky numbers in on my fortune cookie fortune, I bought a pair of shoes and only realized they had it on the back afterward, and then walked out of the store and saw it on a man's jersey literally right after, liscense plates, reseipts, etc.. it's recurring. Also my sister and her friend have been experiencing this as well ever since we all used an ouija board together a year and a half ago so it's creeping us out, also, I have a weird sense of deja vu, where I will dream something and than it will happen sometime later and it freaks me out sometimes, I've told my friends what they were about to say to me or even what they were about to do for instance as an example. any help or information someone could give me on this would be great, thanks

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply :) Unfortunately, I canĀ“t view replies from the cell phone either, nor will EP notify me of them :/ Well there seems to be a syhchronicity series in progress here, but this is too personal, there are no fixed meanings to numbers. I was hoping that you had had a dream to throw some light on the coincidences. Could it be a reference to some past event?

Best Answer

I am 43...

Play that number 043, boxed on the lotto.

Look up famous 43s in sports. Cavs center and

Basketball great Brad Daugherty for one...

Maybe its your life number...

Best Answer

What's a life number? O:

Best Answer

A number that follows you around throughout life. It can be random and you may not notice it for years. For example, I can say that my life number came early... My birth certificate number is 1200036. My childhood home address was1636. My elementary school address was 1236. My high school homeroom was 136. As an adult, I lived in zip code 44136 in apt 636. My license ended in double 36s. Currently I reside at address 136 and my badge number contains 36 in it. My license tag starts with 36. My policy number starts with 36. My favourite NFL player wore #36 and my sports uniform number may be 9, but that's a result of 3 plus 6. I can't avoid it... I was married at age 36 and my marriage lasted 3 years and six months, need I say more.

Best Answer

You are being given a number of days before a life changing event happens.

Best Answer

is it considered a number of completeion?

Best Answer

You are putting too much thought into it right now, just let it ride and start counting.

Best Answer