I have experienced this before but its an unfamiliar smell of smoke, something that smells sweet & yet it smells like sulfur or an open gas line.
XNGespenst XNGespenst 22-25, M 6 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Phobias

GET OUT!

GET OUT NOW!

Best Answer

RRRruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Save the puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Best Answer

Yeah, but only if they don't slow you down. You're in survival mode, now.

Best Answer

All I have to do is think about oranges or Korean food, or mexican food, and I can smell it. My imagination is vibrant.

Best Answer

Are there any smoke-stacks close to where you live, or maybe a freeway where semi-trucks might be driving? Maybe you have early signs of MS or stroke... it is most commonly associated with some form of brain damage if the symptom isn't external. Do you use drugs? ^_^

Best Answer

There is a nearby Air Force base but still its quite far from where I live.

Best Answer

Is this every single day or do you smell this smoke randomly? It could be coming from the Air Force base. I live fairly close to an AFB and sometimes I can smell sulfur when I drive by that base. Is it Winter where you're from? It could be merely that one of your neighbors is burning some rotten wood, diapers, or something else that really should be in their fireplace. Sometimes if they burn something slowly you wouldn't notice any smoke coming from their chimney. If it has only began recently and it is Winter in your area then I'd have to say that this would be the simplest answer. ...and usually, the simplest answer is correct! xD

Best Answer

Its random and usually indoors , Its winter but I live in South Texas. The only thing that burns around the neighborhood is the occasional cookout.

Best Answer

Hmm... If this has only occured recent then I suspect it may be seasonal. If you're experiencing headaches or fatigue/nausia with this smell then it might be something more serious. Also, are you sure that no one in your household is using drugs around you? Or, possibly, your neighbors have recently opened up a meth-production house in their basement. When someone cooks meth the smell tends to travel.

Best Answer

Plenty of things can cause this... lead, mercury, or arsenic exposure can make you smell smoke for example

Best Answer

The only exposure I have had with lead involves Airgun pellets & fishing weights, but its been a while.

Best Answer

Hm, I'm not sure. You might want to see an ENT, or neurologist to rule things out.

Best Answer

brain tumor

Best Answer