hold your head high and be like " yea i totally owned u" lol

Best Answer

Hahahaha x)

Best Answer

Marry him.

Best Answer

Her* But, I don't think that's how it works... Or is it?

Best Answer

Yeah it is, get cracking.

Best Answer

No dont just act like anything didnt happen that would make it evenworse and even more awkward is she someone you work with or go to school with??when you see her and when you feel the time is right pull her aside and laughingly joke about how funny it was that you guys hooked up ie kissing be charming and funny about it so its not weird for both of you:) be funny and youll be good goodluck:]

Best Answer

Yeah well I have known her for some time now that's why it was a bit awkward lol. Went to school with her and now we work at the same place. I guess I'll just wait and see how she deals with it... (By the way I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it :P )

Best Answer

Yikes. Either let it go, or get drunk again and aim for seconds.....(only kidding)

Best Answer

pretend it wasn't you she'll think your nuts and leave you alone

Best Answer

Haha I guess... or play the " I don't remember anything from this party " card :P

Best Answer

Lol perfect haha

Best Answer

yeah tell her some one slipped you something that made you get beer goggles and forget things

Best Answer