imjustanordanirygirl imjustanordanirygirl 18-21, F 19 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i kissed a guy , a girl , a little kitten <br />
im awesome

Best Answer

lol, thanks that made me smile.

Best Answer

It's not wrong...

Best Answer

I think that it is, perfectly normal... even though I am not gay myself.... I think having a relationship with the same sex is really sweet.... and plus you know what each other is going through (If its girl and girl) and can support one another.... and it is nice to be able to love someone who you can talk about anything with

Best Answer

It's supposed to be Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve! LoL, I'm joking. I don't think homosexuality is wrong, but I do think it's weird.

Best Answer

haven't we settled that yet?

Best Answer

It's not really anyone else's business weather you kissed or ****** someone of the same sex. Therefore, this question is pointless.

Best Answer

now just because I do not understand it does not make it wrong I like girls but that is just me

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it. What is wrong is all the fundamentalist christians obsessing over the sex lives of people who don't give a rats @ss what they think anyway. Its sick how so many of them sexually harrass innocent people.

Best Answer

that is so true and in fact what does other peoples sex life have to do with them anyway..

Best Answer

Yeah really!

Best Answer

Gays should be sent to their own darn country, and left to their own disgusting sexual desires. <br />
They're all going to hell!<br />
... is what I would say if I was some ignorant radical Christian.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with being gay because only Jesus can judge people on what they are and what they are not, it doesn't really mean that you're gay, you're going to hell, if Jesus is your number one HE will still accept you for who you are!

Best Answer

Yeah... that couldn't have been more wrong...

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

i dont

Best Answer