I bought a pleather chair today off Craigslist. Pretty nice. 1st piece of furniture I have in the place. Though i do have a couple chairs in the place. One is a desk chair and the other one is a chair that folds up for sporting events. So i sit down in it and tell my kitty to join me . He jumps up and sits on the arm. I said"this is Our chair" right after i said that he gets his claws ready and digs in...... "NO" then he stops and then i tell him its not his chair any more. So i guess i will have to cover my chair and foot stool up with something while im not here he wont do any more...... been a long time since ive had anything nice, now i forgot why. Now i have to figure out how to stop him while im not here besides loading blankets on it.
KaylaBayla KaylaBayla 41-45, F 3 Answers Jun 21, 2014 in Travel

Get him a scratching post.

Best Answer

He has one and he uses all the time.... until i brought home something new.

Best Answer

You could try a squirt gun. It works great.

Best Answer

Your right it does, but not when im at work . I think i will just put it in the closet if it will fit when im gone . Plus I will be fostering two cats next week so i have to figure out something.

Best Answer

train him with temptation treats. Reward him when he listens and behaves. Don't give reward when does wrong.

Best Answer