wayneOFgotham wayneOFgotham 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Health

Ah I'd love to. I wish that I still did drugs.

Best Answer

Hmmm....I'd call that business as usual... :/

Best Answer

Who told you that? Drugs are amazing.

Best Answer

Well just for those haters out there. Also my husband doesn't let me do them :( but sometimes it's the only thing that makes things better. It's like all the stuff you bottles deep inside your heart is lifted and doesn't matter anymore

Best Answer

I think about that a lot. I don't even know how to find a dealer, which I suppose is a good thing

Best Answer

only if it's good cocaine. the stuff i used to get was almost completely pure from columbia. expensive but it was magnificent.

sometimes i want to do meth again and scrub all our white walls with a toothbrush too.

Best Answer

I've never done meth before but I have done speed. Aha toothbrush that would take forever

Best Answer

speed is the same thing as meth. just a different name for it xD
i did meth, computer cleaner, all types of pills, cocaine, special k, e, lsd, shrooms, more things than that but doing all those drugs really messes with your memory xD i was an intense person to be around as a teen

Best Answer

Speed = meth. Adderall and the like ≠ speed.

Best Answer

adderall is a synthetic form of meth so you know. most ADHD/ADD medications are

Best Answer

Aha well I've never smoked meth or snorted it. Only in pill form. Yea man those were the times. Do drugs every weekend and it didn't matter . Now there's bills and no idea where to get it anymore bla

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean by "synthetic" seeing as how there is no natural form of methamphetamine. At any rate, Adderall is dextroamphetamine and a few other salts. The big difference between them is the methyl amine which allows the chemical to pass through the blood-brain barrier.

Best Answer