yes. definitely. the only way to boost his affection. he is gonna love you or totally avoid you. either way you'll know where you stand

Best Answer

NO! Even if you thought he did feel the same way, I'd be thinking really hard about it. Way to chase a man away - chase them.

Best Answer

No, I think it would just break your heart more to hear the words come out of his mouth. If a man really likes you no matter how shy he is he will always find a way to let you know.

Best Answer

If you know for sure he doesn't feel the same way (not just assumptions ba<x>sed on nothing), then no.<br />
That will be very selfish, because you will feel relief but the other person will now be burdened with knowledge of your feelings. And that is not fair.

Best Answer

no because it is very hard to change a mans mind! your wasting your time !

Best Answer

I wouldn't! If there is no common ground then you would just be wasting your time.

Best Answer

if your already know how he feels then get ready for the heart-breaking answer. i think i'd rather stub my toe really hard or slam my finger in a door but that's me.

Best Answer

If you know for sure he doesn't feel the same way why would you set yourself up like that? In hopes that he'll change his mind when he hears it? What are the chances of that? Think before you speak to save yourself some pain.

Best Answer

I would always want to hear how a woman feels about me! It is always flattering to know that someone likes me. It would make me aware of feelings inside me I didn't know could exist. I would recommend expressing your feelings to him, it can't hurt!

Best Answer