lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 11 Answers May 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Seek and ye shall find.......um, your not planning to sacrife her to some weird religion, are you?

Best Answer

no why would i do that ,,, i want to marry if i find such a wonderful woman

Best Answer

Is being a virgin out weigh looks, personality, education, work, ect...?

Best Answer

going into a relationship with a virgin female is my personal choice , because i am virgin too , i am saving every sexual emotion to share with my future partner , i wanted to marry someone who is strong willed you hope what i meant .

Best Answer

Even if you find that tomarrow and it all goes how you picture, once your married she will only be a virgin that first day. Then your left with all the other things. Besides, I have known American women who have had the surgery that makes them a "virgin".

Best Answer

here being virgin means not only physically , you need be very very strong willed to understand what i meant . when i say virgin , its being in purest form , both physcially and mentally , i am saving all my sexual emotions to give it to her , and i wanted to receive all her sexual emotions , waiting for the one person and thinking about that person , its a matter of dedication , commitment , sincerity , faith , determination , love , affection ,and finally the truest and purest form of love where it is given to only one person . i my guess is not wrong , you will take some hours to understand what i typed now . re read again .

Best Answer

well there are 10 million sheep in NZ looking for a soul mate....

Best Answer

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

this guy is a retard, eh? just another example of why I do not believe in evolution

Best Answer

dat-cherry

Best Answer

Well I'm most of those...but good luck with your search. Maybe you should just put this on billboards in cities-just a thought :)

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ....... ha ha ha ha

Best Answer

How many accounts do you hold William MJ

Best Answer

what ?

Best Answer

I am three of the four. I won't make you settle though. You deserve better.

Best Answer

you can mail me , what are the 3 things you are , and what one thing you are not .

Best Answer