I think I mybe in a abusive relationship is what people tell me but .. we argure over stupid crap and I use to cry when he would tell me to leave, I don't care, I won't come backfor you, calls me names. I also feel that I can do nothing right anymore. It all happened again and I feel nothing I'm not crying. He did appoligize and said but do what you feel .. but nothing I told him I don't know what to do, I do love him but when he tells me things like if you go I don't want to back why say that then appoligize 5 mins later. There's .more but I would like to talk to somone please messege me ...
Mexi2010 Mexi2010 22-25, F 10 Answers May 17, 2012

Sounds like this guy is running hot/cold and using the old push/pull. It is controlling and that is no good. Relationships should make you feel secure that the person you're with has got your back...if you're unhappy, is this really a situation you want to stay in, most of the time things only get worse. Sometimes you have to put your feelings to the side and use logic...you will eventually get tired of hearing him have to apologize all the time, just something to think about, best of luck to you and you deserve happiness with or without him.

Best Answer

Tell him that you need a brake from him.......id take forever but since you sound like youve found love.....id be in no contact for a month then randomly set a date and time to meet up.....and take it from there{perhaps he has a change or very well moved on}. <br />
Maybe he is stress or he just naturally isnt that patient, so show him that you are strong and wont take the abuse my being absence, hoping he will learn to control his frustration. I dont want to tell you leave him because then i can see myself in your boyfriend shoes,{i wouldnt want to get dump, well thats if i care} but,,,i get angry and violent sometimes too it just takes someone who can understand me.......and thats all it takes. Talk to him abt the problem, tell him you need space within this time no contact and if he changes in the end good........if he doesnt change he wasnt worth it.......I can save you the trouble and say WE arnt worth it cuz we dont change but if you care enough you can try.....Best of Luk!~

Best Answer

you sit and think and make your decision. you may really love him but if it continues then i could get out of hand one day...i know you wouldn't want that to happen. just sit and really think and do what you know is best for you wether it is to get out or try and work it out

Best Answer

I was in a verbal abusive relationship, i had began to feel numb toward the things my BF would say to me, but one day I snapped out of it , and I had the courage to move on and I feel so much better because love don't suppose to hurt .hope you find your way you are too young to keep gong through that and he has a lot of growing up to do.

Best Answer

Dear whether or not you are in an abusive relationship isn't the issue here. The issue is whether you deserve to be treated with more respect or not. The answer to that is, Yes! You deserve better. Believe it or not there are guys out there that will treat you like you ought to be treated. There are men out there who apologize, who would never hurt you, whose love is almost tangible, who could never speak to you in a disrespectful way. Ditch this sucker and go get you a good dude!

Best Answer

It is tough to be in a relationship with someone that blows up whenever you get into an argument. It probably would be best to move on from what you are saying, but in the end it is up to you as it is your life. I think the best thing to do is sleep on it and not do anything while you are upset. Give it some serious thought and make you choice when you are clear headed.

Best Answer

Hey thats the thing I dont want to leave him but im sick n tired of him telling me to leave, there are other ggirls out there, and tells me he dont care getting mad then him saying he don't want me back then I leave then he either calls or comes to see me, etc. And him appoligizing I'm confused I feel he don't care about me anymore but then he does what he does then were back together then it starts ove again

Best Answer

He sounds like a little boy throwing a temper tantrum. I think you need to find yourself a real man. I don't think he's ready to grow up any time soon from what you are telling me. I have a feeling this is what he does. He tells you to leave and belittles you, while hoping deep down that you stay. In the back of his mind, he wants you to feel like you are worthless and that he is the best thing going on in his life.

Best Answer

You are in an abusive relationship. He may not be hitting you or beating you (at least not yet) but he is verbally abusing you. He is abusing you and hurting you with words, then he says come back and then he starts all over again. I'm not saying that you don't have issues to resolve, but you are never going to be ab;e tp gain confidence in yourself as long as you are trapped in this cycle of verbal abuse and put-downs from him.<br />
Leave his *** and start a new life without him. Try to find counselling somewhere. If you are in school, see if your school provides counseling for students. Or see a priest or minister from your church to see if they can help get your counseling. Or, try your town or city or state and look for some kind of welfare office or family service or women's services or some public health agency -- tell them about how you are attempting to leave a verbally abusive relationship but you need counselling, someone to talk to so you can figure out what you need to do to build an new life for yourself so you can become a strong and confident and independent woman.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

There are more important things in life than men. Most of them are bad. If you spend all your time trying to please them or trying to find one, you would have wasted your life on nothing.

Best Answer

too much controlling behavior - time to move on.

Best Answer

You will find someone else to love you the way you want to be loved...Relationships are not suppose to be hard and when they are its time to move on ....

Best Answer