...right to express myself?
EsBellaElla EsBellaElla 26-30, F 18 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Having teeth is a reasonable expectation lol !

Best Answer

lololol right?

Best Answer

Well, I'm probably older than you are. I have all my teeth, all my hair, and I've lost 40 lbs this year. Maybe we can start chatting. Check my photo out, I can send you some other photos.

Best Answer

yes and at least have the dignity to put them in..

Best Answer

It's always your choice. Still got all my own teeth although my hair seems to have migrated to my chest.

Best Answer

Sorry, I'm just not attracted to immature young women with teeth. They bite ...

Best Answer

I think that is more than reasonable. Heck I not only require that a mate has all their teeth but that they are pearly white (I think I sorta of have a beautiful smile fixation).

Best Answer

Yes, oral care is a must. White or whiter than mine is a plus, lolololol.

Best Answer

You go for what you like, just be yourself - I am sure you will have plenty of fans :)

Best Answer

My dentist can vouch for mine

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. Sure we're mature but we tend to have low ball sacks and forgetfullness and low ball sacks.

Best Answer

for sure. why would you like a man who keeps his teeth in a glass of water?<br />
you should go for young guys. you'll have the privilege of teaching them/us how to be men :P

Best Answer

no thanks. too immature for me. But def not close to the idea

Best Answer