squided squided 16-17, F 19 Answers May 8, 2013 in Self Improvement

Maybe you are not lazy.<br />
Maybe you are low in iron, or have a thyroid condition.<br />
Consult with your doctor.

Best Answer

Yeah... My Mum had thyroid problems, but every time I go to a doctor they simply tell me to lose weight. They don't do blood tests or try to figure out what's wrong...

Best Answer

A simple TSH test will solve your doubts. You actually have to insist on getting one some times. But it´s worth it.

Best Answer

Get your thyroid checked. Are you taking in enough iron rich foods?

Best Answer

Define iron rich? Lately to be honest I've been living off of toast because we don't have food money...

Best Answer

Being fat isn't the problem, I know a lot of skinny people that will sleep for more than a day at time. Running around like jogging gives you energy, and helps, but if your not into keeping yourself awake you can't really help yourself. I usually sleep one day for hours and then do something the next day, It's living the best of both worlds. =P

Best Answer

Yes. Buy a roller table and have a car battery on it with jumped cables. Have someone shock the **** out of you when youre being lazy.

Best Answer

Sure, its called adulthood. We were all lazy as teenagers, but when we grow up we have bills to pay. Enjoy it while you can!

Best Answer

Vitamins

Best Answer

If you don't get up, move around, and get a job that is a fast track to living on the street......that should be motivation enough, especially since you're young.

Best Answer

me too :S

Best Answer

:&lt; it sucks butt I could literally just sit on my comp and eat all day then sleep for 2 days and repeat

Best Answer

my life story right now , i didn't go out of my house for 2 months , but i have depression also i'm introverted , smoker , don't eat healthy food , also weak immunity system , so i know my reasons

Best Answer

Yeah... I have depression and ADD.. I have no friends and nothing to do because we're broke as **** not to mention I hate going outside for fear of people saying **** about me.. btw I go online school.. /:

Best Answer

u r life is so lonely :( , we can be friends if u wish ^_^

Best Answer

Sleeping is just your hobby........

Best Answer

Same as sitting with my butt.. But I need to lose weight before I fall off the rails and blow my damn head off..

Best Answer

Just do stuff I guess

Best Answer

Well think on why you need to get these things done

Best Answer

Laziness always outweighs need..

Best Answer

Well maybe just do a little at a time you do one thing and then do something you like and start working again abit later

Best Answer

Get a cat. The cat will quickly teach you and train you; it's the cat's job to kick back and relax, yours to go out, work, and obtain cat food.

Best Answer