Good example is the person that passed me on the passenger side a little ovr a month ago going 50 miles an hour when traffic was at a standstill.. and I saw them texting. 1/4 mile up the road they hit a light post and died instantly. What do you think the answer is

Best Answer

Yes, it annoys me like it makes them seem illiterate. The only time I think its okay to do that is when you really know that person. So, that they understand your codes, but I'm happy just about all my friends text and type the right way.

Best Answer

It does. I can't explain why, but it sets me off. I don't even text in text speak, much less use it when I type. It feels so dumbed down and childish. <br />
Either way, don't like it and usually am vocal about it. I guess that makes me an old bitty!

Best Answer

I don't either in texting. I use LOL or OMG or WTF. That's about it. It's like learning a new language and I'm not good at learning new languages. I never was able to grasp the pig latin.

Best Answer

I'm showing my age too,but, I'm not showing my cleavage! I NEVER get a real hand written<br />
Thank you note, or snail Mail in general. Kids these days.......

Best Answer

Yes, if we're not texting, time to show you can actually write ! :D

Best Answer

If they are actually texting, then it's something I can tolerate because I can see why they are doing it.<br />
If they aren't texting and are typing out Qs or messages, then I find it a little annoying. Especially when I get a message from someone that I don't know, like "Howru?" I tend to ignore those straightout.

Best Answer

no due to the factthat this is technology and the texting generation ~ i tend to go with the flow !

Best Answer

I generally ignore questions posted in textspeak.

Best Answer

So do I.

Best Answer

So do I ! :)

Best Answer