bongbhong bongbhong 31-35 9 Answers May 31, 2012

I think your question and avi conflict.

Best Answer

Excuse me....but you've mistaken me for someone who actually gives a mad-fcuk what you think.

Best Answer

No, I haven't. It doesn't matter to me what you think of me at all. I see by the amount of anger energy you have displayed here that you take other people and their opinions very seriously, and it is safe to assume you like to scold people whom you believe criticize you. Those are your issues, and not mine.

Best Answer

She's just a mean, arrogant person who for some reason thinks she's better than everyone else, and knows more than anyone else, and likes to criticize and belittle other people while accusing them of being judgmental. She constantly spews venom and writes critical things about people who don't give a mad-fcuk about her or what she thinks. There is a reason why some people have little, or no, fans or friends here on EP, and very few people like their questions or comments.

Best Answer

None of this means anything. Angry people were angry anyway, insecure people are reactive to received criticism and want to try uselessly to cut others down to size, and people who are verbally violent are emotionally ill. So opinions stemming from those conditions are just silly. It is just childishness.

Best Answer

Yes it is very good so are pickled green tomato's...

Best Answer

Pickled,fried,it all goes good with barbeque

Best Answer

love them

Best Answer

I'd try it - I like pickled lemons and pickled mangoes.

Best Answer