GOOD well it all demands on what your looking for I don't think thats hard to find just finding someone for YOU. If your looking for a godly woman right for you then talk about the bible. It all demands on the level that you are at and the wisdom that you have. (birds of a feather flock together, if you a bad person looking then expect to find a bad person in return.)

Best Answer

a good person to me is someone who just isn't so judgemental, someone truky kind hearted. that doesn't mean religious.

Best Answer

Like I said it all demands on what YOU like I can find an amazing guy within a week, but it doesn't matter if I don't like him. The key is to bring up things that you like, if he doesn't try to engage then he may not be it.

Best Answer

They are a mythical creature that our grandparents told stories of, very rare, yet the things dreams are made of and our hats are hung.

Best Answer

Impossible, they don't exist.

Best Answer

I believe its equally hard. It all depends on what your standard is. There will always be things you like about a person and things you dislike about them. What eventually happens is you will find the one thing or numerous things that you love about that person and that will out weigh the negatives.

Best Answer