I know it's not a question but some people are just so rude.
Jesshil2003 Jesshil2003 18-21, F 9 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Health

Having a baby can be a very isolating experience if you let it be. The important thing is to go to groups where there are people in a similar situation to you. It's great for the child to get used to others and it's good for you to speak to other mothers. Often you can pick up good advice from a more experienced mum and at other times you can just receive some well needed empathy. Try it, you might end up making some life long friends.

Best Answer

I will try that. I would just have to find them.

Best Answer

Congratulations on your new addition.Sometimes we all need to be a bit selfish & just because you are now a mother doesn't mean that YOU stop to exist as YOUR own person...

Good luck for the future hon & remember to reach out to other mothers , dont be afraid to ask for help & crying does not make you weak.X

Best Answer

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help.

Best Answer

Ignore them, try some mother and baby sites too.

Best Answer

Thanks. I will try.

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

At least you're making the effort to meet new people. Have you tried baby sites? Then again i suppose sometimes you want to have a "normal" conversation apart from all the baby talk.

Best Answer

Thank you, I appreciate it. And babyy all is good but I have friends with children so I get my baby talk in there. Lol

Best Answer

Well thats good then :)

Best Answer

Mock... sorry couldn't help myself.. ;)

Best Answer