Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 12 Answers Feb 23, 2013 in Hobbies

I like life, for the most part. My favorite thing is to hang out with my wife. We take walks in the park and sit by a brook and watch the little fishes and the water bugs or we'll be home by the fire with our four cats.

Best Answer

I wish I had a great partner who I feel comfortable with; but if you love life so much, why are you here on EP most of the time?

Best Answer

I work 12 hour night shifts Thursday-Saturday 7pm to 7am. I talk on EP to keep me alert. My job can be boring at times.

Best Answer

Cool...That's nice that you found someone you can live with for the rest of your life. I gave up looking a while ago but I envy your lifestyle.

Best Answer

I didn't find her until I was 36. I had five previous relationships that didn't work out. So, you never know.

Best Answer

The best part of life you ask? Answer: Gracie Jiu-Jitsu hands down!

Best Answer

My favourite part of life is meeting new people, enjoy good conversation, feeling connected to others.

Best Answer

Being a mom to my 2 wonderful boys. Being being a grandmother to 3 great grandkids. And the long list of fantastic people I have met on my journey. And will continue to meet until I am finally home!

Best Answer

When i'm singing...I feel free and i can say what i can't say when im talking.

Best Answer

My nephews are my favorite part of my life. I generally dislike my life but spending time with them cheers me up.

Best Answer

Cool. Children can bring a lot of joy to ones life.

Best Answer

My friends and my clinical hours for school when i get to interact with crazies, they're so interesting.

Best Answer

Good for you. Having friends is important for survival in life.

Best Answer

Animals

Best Answer

family

Best Answer