RrTrueAllMe RrTrueAllMe 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 8 in Hobbies

If you don't understand how things work around you, you're at the mercy of those who do !!!

Best Answer

School is about giving you a well-rounded education. Science is a part of life and a part of your education.<br />
School is also about teaching kids that we often have to do things we don't really want to .... <br />
You can specialize more when you get to college or business school. Now, you need to get a broad range of education and experience.

Best Answer

psssst. science and math are same.

Best Answer

computers, enough said

Best Answer

Science is amazing. I sucked at it in school, but its so important. Everything has something to do with science. And your hearing this from an animation student, only minimal math and science

Best Answer

by specifics like chemistry/ biology etc maybe doesn't make science so important unless u're doing pharmaceutical biz. But if u view it by cycle in science: theory, experimenting, result, alternative, improvement aren't so different from cycle in business, u have idea, test market, result, feedback, R&D. Now imagine u didn't know basic science, don't how to do research methodology or to view result.

Best Answer

Cause at school I am only allowed to pick 5 subjects for the rest of this year, math and english are compulsory at my school so thats 2 down. I chose music and art, another 2 down so I got one subject left to choose, and I was wondering if I really need science. In the future I want my career to have something to do with the performing arts section but if that fails I always have a science path to go, but tbh, I've always hated science so I'm not sure if I should take it...

Best Answer

It does. To show a good general culture is a good way to be a successfull business man/woman.

Best Answer

depends i suppose on the business your looking into

Best Answer