stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 32 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Smallest to the Largest all nations feel that other nations and nationals are feeling jealous of them.. In our country we never feel jealous of USA.. We appreciate its status. We should always try for the peaceful coexistence of all world citizens.

Best Answer

I like this answer

Best Answer

Thank you..!

Best Answer

I do too

Best Answer

because they are successful...... its stupid how others are jealous of countries.

Best Answer

I don't believe they are jealous, I think they see the US Gov't as meddlers and warmongers and it's citizens as arrogant.

Best Answer

Some of them may see that but I think many others are jealous of our lifestyle and freedoms.

Best Answer

Probably but they will never admit that.

Best Answer

We have more freedom, less people, better beer, and we don't have to suffer thrugh two years of election crap.

Best Answer

Can they say that in, say Ethiopia?

Best Answer

We are free, we all have equal access to opportunity, we have a sense of self-determination. Out country was created by and for the people and that has changed and expanded over the years. How can someone criticize us for saying the pledge and singing our national anthem? Watching the monarchy, the royal weddings and jubilee -- thousands of years of tradition, still revered. We have our pride and tradition too. National pride is important. No nation is perfect, it is a human endeavor and humans are fallible. I am proud to be an American.

Best Answer

For many of the immigrants in my family they tell me, opportunity, freedom, better future for their kids. In many contries you have to pay birbe money to get things done. Not all, but some.

Best Answer

I think they hate us more than they are jealous of us. Probably cuz our government isn't happy enough controlling the people in this free(almost choked on that word) country. They feel they should free the rest of the world.

Best Answer

Usually when someone says that it's an American responding to hearing something negative about their country. There are places like the Philippines where the people have an inflated idea of the USA, but it's not common in first world countries.

Best Answer

because Chuck Norris and Batman are Merikans.

Best Answer

First of all, who in the world are jealous of USA? What other people?<br />
I think this question is a bit ridiculous, since I have never met a single person who'd be jealous of USA. I've even met some Americans who say it's better to live in Europe than in the States, due to more open-minded and accepting environment (a straight guy, married to a Finnish woman for example).<br />
I live in Europe, according to many researches in one of the best countries in the world, Finland.<br />
And well, would I ever think myself being jealous to USA? Not really. <br />
I've been discussing your country and Americans with many people and mostly people dislike USA and it's inhabitants for a few reasons..<br />
You seem to think you really have the absolutely best country in the world and you're the best people without even knowing anything about the rest of the world. Forgive me for saying this, since I am not saying that all Americans think this way or are uneducated, but that's the common stereotype which I've seen online and faced IRL too. Ignorance and cocky attitude combined. Exacly this question proves this partly right; you think "the world is jealous" of your country. ba<x>sed on what? Ask Europeans what they think about the USA, and I am sure you won't find many saying they're jealous of it. This kind of thinking is just irritating and repulsive, making other people dislike your country even more. Which you obviously interpret as jealousy.<br />
2) Conservative beliefs and opinions, fundamental Christianity. You say you got freedom of speech, equal opportunities for everyone, and so on. Yet gay people are not treated equally in every state, people who are not Christians are considered bad or weird (my American friend went to a Christian school and was teased and picked on hard because he was questioning the bible and wanting to discuss about things instead of just blindly believing everything), even abortion is "murder", even though the pregnancy would be caused by a rape or would kill the mother. And again, not everyone in the USA think like that, of course not, but way too many for my liking. I don't think abortion is murder, and I wish gay people could marry the same way as us straight people. I do not believe in god for my own reasons, but I do have high morals and I consider myself as a good person.<br />
I do not have anything against Christians, gay people, Jews, Muslims, whatever, I am willing to accept everyone and live peacefully with them, as long as they would accept me too. And I don't think I would be accepted in the USA, and therefore, I really am not jealous of anything there.

Best Answer

They think it is a better life than what they have and that is also why they keep trying to come here.

Best Answer

Because we have most of what they want, ie freedom

Best Answer

Because, like me, it's fabulous!

Best Answer

The rest of the world? That's a pretty broard generalization. Most of Western Europe can't stand the American arrogance. Most of Western Europe is far more liberal and rich. They have free educational systems, free health care, fewer religious fanatics and puritans, safer streets, less homeless people, healthier foods in their stores and a lower BMI...<br />
I guess if you have none of these you can be jealous of the U. S., but I don't think they really are. Eastern Europe would probably rather model Western Europe, Russia always makes it point to hate you and the Middleeast sees you as the perfect example of the decadent West.<br />
I have to say as a person not living in the states, I've never heard of other nations being jealous of you - they're frustrated with you because of your position of power and lack of interest in international affairs.

Best Answer

i would love to visit tho, but never ever move there :)

Best Answer

It is a good country but I am not jealous of it!

Best Answer

No one here is really jealous I suppose if anything we hope our country doesn't become like the U.S.

Best Answer

haha.....concentrate on your life :))

Best Answer

i hate the us cuz they steal and are so corrupted i wish this usa would blow into pieces that be something to celebrate

Best Answer

Where are you from? What are the odds you'd immigrate here if possible?

Best Answer

im from usa california i just hate it though

Best Answer

Move!!!!

Best Answer

oh totally when im 18 im gone im going to the moon

Best Answer

Why do you hate CA? Are you from southern or northern CA?

Best Answer

southern i think yeah souther ca i guess everybody likes diffrent things i hate the city i like the woods somewhere remote seems nice

Best Answer

Canada isn't jealous of ANY other country, least of all the U.S.A.

Best Answer

Nothing against Canada but why do Canadians get defensive with this type of question?

Best Answer

not being defensive, just stating a fact.

Best Answer

My cousins are Canadian and they hate the US...

Best Answer

Most people I know here are indifferent at best, they don't hate anyone...

Best Answer

Have been to Canada. It's OK. But I don't know it as a whole. I went to an area that's more of a tourist attraction.

Best Answer

world is ruled by USD$$$$$<br />
no other currency is as valuable as USD worldwide

Best Answer