WellisntThisjustPeachy WellisntThisjustPeachy 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You should be grateful. She is sacrificng her looks, her health and the later years of her life just to lighten the tax burden you have to pay out in other areas.

Best Answer

dude seriously? like are you insensitive to feelings, i mean what're you ? A f*ckn rock or something?

Best Answer

Not at all. But while your sensitivity does you credit, I'm guessing from yout attitude that she moved on, not you. If thats the case then you have no responsibility for her and she has a track record of crappy life choices. After a while you learn you cant save people from themselves.

Best Answer

Dude...you're right...

Best Answer

There is two things whether your type of personality care about people in general, want to help them or deeply inside you still believe in possibility to be with her

Best Answer

Because you DO care, and you value what you had together. You can still be friends.

Best Answer

So why does it bother me? And should I be bothered?

Best Answer

Cause it's bad for everyone's health

Best Answer