For real, people in my office behaved like sheep... and let this one person get away with anything including phsycially harassing some people in the office to lower their performance.. (they were outperforming the person).. yet this person was seen as nice and respectable... a leader figure ... I left that office but it should not of been necessary why can't people see through stuff like this person?
Peanut300 Peanut300 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

I have known a few people like that. It never ceases to amaze me that people seem to cling to those people, and never seem to see through the bullshit. I've noticed that the people I have known that have that bully mentality are usually strong personality types.. the types that people would rather avoid the confrontation with, or are intimidated by. Why they choose to still associate with them...is beyond me.

Best Answer

People are brought up to be apathetic and follow rather than lead.

Best Answer

I know a few people like that. I just stay away to be honest. A friend of my parents I can tell everything he says is calculated. I can even tell he knows I know. We avoid one another.

Best Answer

Its a bit odd but apparently only I see it. He isn't around my family nearly often enough to be causing any trouble so I just tolerate him.

Best Answer

WHat? You mean he fakes insanity Easy to see through as is any type of fake.

Best Answer

They wear woolen sweaters, get on all fours and go "baa".

Best Answer

Some People Rather Have Their Eyes Closed & Be Led Instead Of Seeing What's There And Take Charge.

Best Answer

Let's ask religion.<br />
It has LOTS of sheep.

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

Is she hot?

Best Answer