But I don't know what they know, so you can't know that I know they know because the truth is, I don't know. And if you knew what I knew, then you'd know that. <br />
:D

Best Answer

really? end the sentence with you know? kinda dumb. so........what do I know that you know that I know what you know and you know what they know so I know what you know they know?

Best Answer

You don't know what you don't know , you don't know, you know?

Best Answer

No. But I do know that I know what I know. However, if she knows what I know then he’ll know as well and soon no one will not know what I know... but then again, who knows?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

damn my secrets out now everybody knows

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

This sounds like a Bushism

Best Answer

I am confused so I don't know ><

Best Answer

Its best not to beat round the bush.

Best Answer

unless the area around the bush is on fire right?

Best Answer

lol.... good

Best Answer

you know i dont know if you know what i think about what you know i know but i like how your thinking.

Best Answer

Yes, actually.

Best Answer

Thanks everyone! =^_^=

Best Answer

Let me decipher it, so you know that I'm actually a woman and I surely know I'm a woman but they know me as a crossdresser and I let you know that, so now you know two things: I am a woman and there are some other people think I'm just a cross dresser. Yes, that must be it.

Best Answer

i do not anymore.....lol

Best Answer

google eddie murphy- gay honeymooners

Best Answer

Yeah, I know

Best Answer

Didn't I see that episode on Seinfeld???

Best Answer