Yesterday for four hours at my school, there was this really eerie bell tolling sound resonating throughout my entire school's south campus, going on even after school, for over four hours. It was far too periodic. I swear, it sounded exactly like the Slenderman soundtrack, except creepier, more echoed, and more church-bell like—a low resonating tone that, if I tried to walk towards its source, it'd appear to shift. At one point it got *very loud* behind a brick wall that I could'nt see behind, so I quickly went to the door leading outside. The bells abruptly stopped. I went outside and looked around, and nothing was there. Nothing that could have made the noise. I don't think it was Universal Studios (my school is right across the street) as it sounded very close, and Universal would never need to make such a noise. All the construction guys at my school left hours before. What made the noise >.>
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 5 Answers May 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

if you have debunked every possible logical explanation, either a spirit is trying to tell you something that the bell sound is similar to or reminds you of, or you're having a premonition (they're not always bad). It could also be residual energy from a church that used to be there. Do research, it should tell you if a church was there at least.

Best Answer

What you experienced sounds remarkably like the auditory condition known as tinnitus. It may manifest as a range of different sounds, although the primary manifest is most frequently as a ringing sound not unlike the ring of a bell - in some cases, the internal sound may be likened to music. <br />
Links;<br />
Tinnitus - or ringing in ears - Action On Hearing Loss: RNID<br />
http://www.hearinglink.org/tinnitus

Best Answer

this could be the logical explanation

Best Answer

Yes some people do.

Best Answer