love black & white photos........gives a elegant classy touch.......movies......not so much......slighly out of my time........& highly unrealistic

Best Answer

I do like some black and white movies, but not because of the lack of color. But because they usually had to focus on the story more. Now films can do whatever they want with special effects and most times they go overboard.

Best Answer

They have a charm

Best Answer

They both have their place.....I like all the old b/w movies.......<br />
Interesting thing: when I was growing up in the 1940's and '50s, when you saw old photos, they were always b&w as color film was so expensive back then......no digital at that time!! - .......so when we saw b/w photos,we knew they were 'old'........<br />
Now I wonder how this generation will react, as when they see 'older' photos they will be in full color. so no more of the 'mystique' of the old stuff being in b/w...........maybe I'm not explaining that right...but I hope someone out there follows my train of thought!!!

Best Answer

I like some b&w photos, but enjoy a lot of the old black and white movies. Maybe I like the movies because they film makers had to depend on a good story and decent acting and not special effects and sex.....not that I have a problem with sex. :)

Best Answer

Classy love black and white...:)

Best Answer

The interplay of subject and media... to vast to post here.

Best Answer