I believe once the children outnumber the parents, then there is trouble.

Best Answer

That is for sure and to think at one time me and my cousin wanted adozen we could raise together guess as i get older i get smarter

Best Answer

Oh jeez. A dozen is entirely too many for me. I would cap it around 4 to 9 personally. That allows for many years in between teenage stuff and hormones and marriages and births and funerals.

Best Answer

I was a kid and stupid now i dont think i could handle more than one at a time

Best Answer

It depends on the kids. There was a five year age gap between me and my brother and it really made a difference to how we interacted. <br />
I'd say the perfect ages would be four and nine when the third child is born, <br />
or four or five when the second child is born.<br />
It depends on the kids and the families really.

Best Answer

I think its better to have 3 or more when you have one. When you have one or two the kid usually in my opinion more needing of attention - all the time and c,lingy. Whe you have two they argue and fight for attention. with three or more I think they keep each other company so all you have to do is find a way to block them out I go into my room and close the door; mother of # 4 kids (3,8,15,18 yrs old)

Best Answer

DON'T HAVE TWINS!

Best Answer

If i decide to have kids i will adopt one

Best Answer

i hope to adopt a daughter in a few years. i'd love to have another, but i know i want to adopt, and i can't handle 4. i'd be WAY out numbered.

Best Answer

I know and twins run in my family

Best Answer

Taking care of kids ...... is like herding cats

Best Answer

i have 5 kids and some how my huband and i do it....dont ask me how because i dont know:)

Best Answer

I dont know how you do it one never seemed that bad but three almost killed me

Best Answer

Never wanted any, never will have any.

Best Answer

I wanted alot when i was younger and after my brother was born the number went down then when i raised my cousin it went down again and now i dont know if i could handle one all day now

Best Answer