It is a tragedy of life to think they will always be there...life is short, gather the flowers while they are in bloom. Love without restaint. Take all the good you can find in life, all the love, and live each day like it is your last. Don't waste a moment. Love you all.. ( just needed to get that out of me.)......:)
LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 12 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Things will work out sweetie just don't give up...Love you

Best Answer

Yes, this has happened to me. I thought that I was going to be able to relate the tale here, but I`m sorry, I just can`t face it.<br />
I`m guessing that as you have asked the question you have an experience of this nature too?

Best Answer

Yes, not that I take them for granted, but I'm scared to love them

Best Answer

yes i have a problem of passing up the good guys.

Best Answer

Ive never taken love for granted. But many have of my love for them.

Best Answer

kind of, now I treat everyday like its the last I'll see them

Best Answer

reflecting thoughts of love passed through my mind today. Feelings of excitement of what good things that will happen today, if only we could capture them, then we would cherish them deeply and the gratitute of our hearts will overflow with joy. Simply because you are.

Best Answer

i chose my career over a meaningful relationship :D it hurts less and is more profitable

Best Answer

Yep and I'm still not over it .

Best Answer

Yes, I have.

Best Answer

love you

Best Answer