when i say a bit i really mean for a couple days, i don\'t mean a few hours i mean my cat has been missing for a few days now, and i\'m really worried, my last cat died of heart disease i guess i\'m not meant to have one...
Anicia47 Anicia47 16-17, F 4 Answers Jan 3 in Parenting & Family

With dogs you can be sure they'll come back but with cats, at times they just walk away never to return.. :( Been through that unfortunately

Best Answer

:( i guess i should be prepared for that now

Best Answer

just keep an eye out , the cat will come home when it gets hungry , how long was the cat missing now ? , if there is snow you could maybe follow the cats tracks to where it is

Best Answer

the snow cleared but now but its apparently been a few days

Best Answer

oh , well i hope the cat comes back , does it have a collar with a tag and phone # on it ? , in case someone else took it in

Best Answer

no.. i never thought it'd be out again, i guess that was stupid of me

Best Answer

check your neighbors houses out to see if they found a new pet lately , like your Cat

Best Answer

good idea, i will

Best Answer

also check out any holes or basement windows you might have around your house that a cat could go in to keep warm

Best Answer

burp said the racoon.

Best Answer

Dude that ain't cool

Best Answer

OMG, I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

:( do you really think that happened i'm actually scared you know

Best Answer