shap36 shap36 41-45, M 5 Answers Sep 4, 2011

I almost did what you have done, and my mother has actually done it more times than a person can count. Don't let your past rule you. You may feel lost, hurt, betrayed, stupid, and depressed. I'm not going to lie, you're going to wonder why you didn't fight harder, or why any of it had to happen in the first place... believe me hold on to every day as it comes. Soon you'll see that all of this was a hard lesson learned and it can only make you stronger now as you move on to find something better and more deserving of your attention. Be more careful who you hand your trust and heart next time. Good luck

Best Answer

leave the world?

Best Answer

WAKE UP,,,<br />
Its not all about emotions,,,!

Best Answer

I'm so sorry. You are in pain and right now, it seems like it will never stop. And nothing any of us tells you is going to make your pain any less or make it pass any sooner. Only time and distance will help. And getting yourself busy with something you feel good about.

Best Answer

im srry!!! i wish i could help

Best Answer