guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 16 Answers Nov 23, 2011

No. When I was in my early twenties I used to let my half-Burmese cat clean my beard. She'd take a good five minutes and it was actually silky soft afterwards.

Best Answer

Best Answer

0_0

Best Answer

= ] i knew *you* wouldn't approve

Best Answer

Love it..... lol

Best Answer

not the act itself maybe, but i personally dont like how many pet owners treat their pets like they're not animals: dress them in outrageous outfits, carry them in handbags, kiss them in the mouth (sorry, had to add this one). If pets could talk, I think they'd protest!!! LOL

Best Answer

pets are essentially slaves - they are all neurotic (though cats resist this most) because they are infantilized through having almost no responsibility for their own wellbeing

Best Answer

Well, I would respectfully disagree. When it's cold out 40 degrees and below, I put a sweater on my dog.... if not, she shivers! I think she loves it. I don't think they would protest, I think they would prefer being spoiled than having to hunt for food every night or find somewhere safe and warm to sleep. If you think this is crazy, check out this couple who created a cat sanctuary within their own home. Look up "The Cat House" on the net.

Best Answer

By outrageous outfits I meant more like silly princess dresses and such that obviously make dogs uncomfortable and serve no practical purpose. The same goes for kissing: dogs lick to show affection (as far as I know), we kiss in the mouth those we love. If you were to lick your dog, it might appreciate it more lol

Best Answer

lol, yeah... I don't see licking my dog in the near future.... I agree though with the outrageous sparkly outfits.... I like to put a sweater on her to keep her warm during the winter months but not "dress" her up.

Best Answer

makes sense :)

Best Answer

Considering people put all kinds of nasty things in their mouths... no. Not disgusting. Besides, if the animal lives with you, undoubtedly you're both covered in the same flora.

Best Answer

kisses is kisses and dog kisses are luscious. lol. keep kissin.

Best Answer

no dogs have enzimes in thier saliva that makes them able to eat death I think it is cute besides I have two dogs so I am bias

Best Answer

yuck, they lick their butt

Best Answer

With or without tounge?

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes. very gross.

Best Answer

ew yea I imagine it's the same as you kissing their butt because they lick themselves :/

Best Answer

Where are some nasty places you have put your mouth???

Best Answer

None of them nasty I assure you ^_~

Best Answer

I'm sure. hehe. You know, they say a dogs mouth is cleaner than our own.

Best Answer

For me yes. The worst thing I saw was a little girl sharing an ice cream with a dog, yuck.

Best Answer

Myself, I wouldn't do it, but I don't have a dog, and I have seen many, many dog owners do the same, with no other results but puppy love. Each to their own, and more power to them.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer