debyok debyok 41-45, F 26 Answers Dec 24, 2010

Iam in bed coz iam sick, but this is the first thing that has put a smile on my face today. Ur crazy.

Best Answer

What you should do is correct your profile. I'm not sure how much education you do have, or why you lied about it, but you do need to inform all of the people who have asked you out up till this point that there was an error on your profile, and that you don't have a masters degree. You mustn't try to date anyone under false pretenses.

Best Answer

The truth will set you free.

Tell them you lied and let them decide.

Best Answer

WTF . You've had this thing before I joined . So how am I supposed to believe your question is true? Bullshït . Beside man make another profile on that dating site and see if the same ppl want to go out with you( put the real truth ) I doubt they'll still want you. Who knows if they only want you for the money . Who knows if they have any at all? I thought lawyers and doctors where to busy to be on dating sites. :D my uncles a lawyer he doesn't even have time for Christmas . :0

Best Answer

Haha I wonder if they'd asked you some complicated questions that you wouldn't be able to answer

Best Answer

Why would you lie? You had to know that you'd have to reveal the truth at some point. I think you can still go out, but don't be surprised if alot of the men don't want a second date after they find out you lied.

Best Answer

if youre just playing them it doesnt matter. Sounds like you have a bit of a conscience and if your lack of honesty bothers you, then tell the truth

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I'd go. Use the old "I'm not a doctor but I played on on TV" line. everybody else is using it.

Best Answer

Come clean ---- a lie will come back to bite you in the butt.

Best Answer

change it on your profile as soon as you get a chance. I guess you could go out, but they would definitely catch you in a lie. Usually educated men, or educated people in general inevitably bring your education into the conversation.

Best Answer

it depends how much of your profile was a lie. if it was just your education, then i think you can date the people who responded (just try to be honest from now on..) but if you lied about many personal things (and posted someone else's pictures, for example..) then no, you probably shouldn't go out because your dates will be expecting someone who is based on lies and not you..

Best Answer

why you on there you said few days ago your happily married?

Best Answer

huh? I just joined about 1 hour ago. lmao hehehe Merrry xmas

Best Answer

Depends on whether you just want a date or two or you are truly looking for a long term relationship.

Best Answer

Lmao I say go get em girl! Its just a date. For the sane and understanding they will accept it if you tell them early on

Best Answer

you can but when they start talking about things you'll look and sound stupid and they will know right away but its worth a try if its for the sex too

Best Answer