You have an advantage, you're a girl. I mean, I think most boys are happy to talk any girl... I think its harder for boys to start talking to girls by nature but thats just me.

Best Answer

IT IS SPOKEN.

Best Answer

You've never talked or have any classes together... Yet you know that he is a lot like you? Stalker much? xD But all seriousness, just talk to him, guys like it when girls talk to us :p at least I do.. I'm not lonely or anything ;_;

Best Answer

my sister used to be really good friends with his older brother, ive learned stuff! i dont stalk him, and hes a grade older than me.

Best Answer

Just go up to him and talk to him. You'll be fine, good luck.

Best Answer

Make an excuse to talk to him. Do the old "ooops....I dropped my books" routine in front of him and talk to him when he stops. Tell him your name as soon as possible so he's more likely to speak to you in the future.

Best Answer

Walk up to him, introduce yourself, and invite him to do something you both would like doing.

Best Answer

How do you know he's a lot like you? Sounds stalkerish to me.

Best Answer

Nah thats just what things are like thesedays, StalkBook.

Best Answer