CABBAGEcarrots CABBAGEcarrots 13-15, F 8 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

yeh me too i gave up i mean he will never wants to be with me and be a joke for his friends dont listen to does old people telling u go for it because u will get embraced trust me unless its ur fake age and than go for it because he must be old so he want someone fresh :P

Best Answer

I just find it ... Strange. I don't know what to feel about it. He kind of grew up so fast. His personality is different, he's much more smarter in logic and a bit careless and rude and i feel a bit insecure. We used to be fun and dopey, although i felt like it was okay because i was much more mature. Now i feel scared.

Best Answer

screw u guys didnt i tell u they r old she can date him behind her parents that not the problem he wont like to date someone who is younger than his 3 years it wont be cool his friend would make fun of him so he wont date u unless u can make him fall in love so hard

Best Answer

I like someone 3 years younger than me and he likes me back, but we can't date cuz our parents don't allow us...

Best Answer

so? i like someone 4 years older nothing wrong with it

Best Answer

Yeah.. But were just kids. And a lot of people see it wrong in that perspective .

Best Answer

That seems reasonable.

Best Answer

3 years is not that much but your family might have problems with it and hopefully he is not controlling because you are younger.

Best Answer

I don't know. Do you?

Best Answer