Spiritofthestreets Spiritofthestreets 18-21 6 Answers Dec 8, 2011

Just come right out and talk to him about it. Ask him what he wants from you. Tell him you like him and want to get to know him.

Best Answer

Wait for him to ask you out. It's the traditional way. You can help it along by showing him subtle signs that expresses how you feel. How you look into his eyes is one way, but not for too long or else he'll know he's got you. Be subtle because we men enjoy the thrill of the chase. If we can get you too easily then some of us may take advantage of you. What I mean is if a woman throws herself at me, I'll make love to her but my heart won't be in it. That's not fair to her even though she gets what she wants. I didn't quite get what I wanted. I need to feel that I had earned her love.<br />
The old saying about playing hard-to-get makes you seem more delicioous to us men, and it lets you know that we like you so much that we're willing to work hard to get you. It's a win-win situation. Don't rush into it. Wouldn't you rather have him want you than to get him and find out that he's not really into you? Be patient. If it's not meant to be, let it go. Don't be one of those easy girls. You'll get used and abused.

Best Answer

What would you say if I said I already asked him for his number so we could keep in touch and he gave it to me. I texted him a day or so later a basic "What's up?" type of message. He never replied. And didn't show to school.

Best Answer

mixed signals might mean he does not want to show he likes you. But then again, it might mean, he wants to calculate how interested you are in him, and calculate what he can get from you without making ANY kind of commitment.

Best Answer

simple...gather your courage and ask him out...you'll know right then and there where you stand.

Best Answer

Back off. If he likes you he'll step forward.

Best Answer