What the hells wrong with me.
janedeuxtrois janedeuxtrois 18-21, F 18 Answers Mar 12 in Parenting & Family

babies are 100% work and devotation; kids can do some things for themselves; with babies, you have to do EVERYTHING.

Best Answer

Lol, kids have smart mouths

Best Answer

Or they think they're smart lol.

Best Answer

Yes, they are blatantly honest as well. They don't care about how rude they are.

Best Answer

Looks around and hopes nobody I know sees this. I don't like kids, now I loved them when I was younger... in my 20's. I can put up with the grandkids. They get loud and I go to another room. (their house is VERY large) Cute to look at but I'm not wanting to be around for long.

Best Answer

Lol.. Yeah I feel you.

Best Answer

Animal shelters are full of cases like this.

Best Answer

Babies are innocent and sweet, most kids are raised wrong and are little *****, maybe nothings wrong with you. Raise your own kids right and they will be lovable all the time.

Best Answer

I feel the same way its common

Best Answer

You are young. You have preferences. Please, though, until you learn to LOVE kids, don't be having any babies.

Best Answer

Not that I "hate" them.. Lol I just don't like the way they act once they grow up

Best Answer

That why children have parents. To teach them to behave decently. I can almost guarantee that if you meet a 5 year old that you think is obnoxious and unlikable, you won't like the parents either.

Best Answer

Oh you are soo right!

Best Answer

I dont mind kids but babies....no no no

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer

Kids are annoying. Babies too. But kids annoy you intentionally.

Best Answer

Exactly! Haha

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

You like babies because they can't talk back??

Best Answer

Probably. And also ause they're cute and don't wipe their boogers on you purposely.

Best Answer

Can you honestly say you HATE kids. Maybe you dislike the things children do.

Best Answer

I don't HATE, just dislike all the rebellious behavior they do once they start school.

Best Answer