Bobfred1234 Bobfred1234 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Who cares? Like what you like. Don't depend on labels.

Best Answer

I agree with durion....skip labels, all they do is drive stereotypes. You are just you, enjoy that you are discovering what makes you happy.

Best Answer

A little perverted? Remember, you might be turned on by certain images & fantasies but in person who knows if it would still turn you on or scare you. Those she males are actually looking for love- most- so could you love a she male? I say go for love, and make sure she has a little pervy side to her as well or you will feel like you have to hide your pervy ness. Did that even make sense?

Best Answer

You're a guy that like girls and girls that used to be guys, what else is there to explain?

Best Answer

Believe me, you are extremely healthy and very horny, nothing more and nothing less.<br />
Enjoy life, don't make it a journey where others cause you to feel guilty with all you do, and please continue to get joy in any way you please, it's all OK, all of it.

Best Answer

Not really Bi because then you would like men to. Not gay, same reason. <br />
pansexual, maybe. <br />
I think it is hard to put a label on that.<br />
I like hot women, if she seems like a hot woman who happens to have a ****, i could go with that. otherwise definately not.

Best Answer

A bi.

Best Answer

I think that's called pansexual.

Best Answer

you seem to be a guy by the sounds of it.... I guess your just a curious for the ****..

Best Answer