BrittneyBugg BrittneyBugg 13-15, F 7 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Putout? I would have said,"go to the malt shop"...nevermind....

Best Answer

Enjoy each other. Have fun. Joke, laugh, make memories, BE YOURSELF.

Best Answer

Ok them. Don't put out....

Best Answer

I won't. I ain't giving my virginity to a guy who will leave right after an not to mention if I get pregnant.

Best Answer

Or use a condom?.... Oo

Best Answer

Yea, but if you hade a daughter would you want her to be HAVING sex, or catching an std. Or think about this while she could be playing with a baby doll she could be ACTUALLY raising a kid. No offense. I will do what I please but I like your sarcasm!? :D

Best Answer

:) I don't wish to know my actual daughters relationships. What I do wanna know is that if she does... She'll be smart enough not to get preggers or diseased..peace

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Get a group of friends together and hang out. Won't be as stressful for either of you if the first few times you hang out, you are with friends. I have 7 kids. I got this stuff covered. Lol

Best Answer

Umm lol haha thanks?! :) ill try that but we aren't in the same grade he is one up. I'm in 8th an he is in 9th

Best Answer

That doesn't matter. When my daughter was in the 8th grade she dated a ninth grader. well, lol they were always chaperoned but we went to the movies, went bowling, he came over for movie night. The funny thing is, I ended up marrying his dad! Lol. Now they are just best buds.

Best Answer

Ohh god. That must have been akward an no offense I ain't saying your a BAD parent but wouldn't you like some time alone with your boyfriend. I mean if my mom followed me an my bf around all the time I wouldn't know what to do. It is a good thing though that you did that. I am a teenager I don't think before I act, but I see from both points of view. :D

Best Answer

I thing eighth grade girls are too young to understand the way boys think at that age. They are ALL hormones!

Best Answer

Just say hello and start a conversation. Be natural .. don't make it look like you're planning or scheming. If you both like each other, I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about.<br />
And I would never tell you to "put out"! I'm glad you know that's a bad idea at your age.

Best Answer

Haha I have seen to MANY episodes of 16 &amp; pregnant don't wanna start one called 14 an pregnant. :)

Best Answer

You're very smart!!

Best Answer

go to the movies together or something like that

Best Answer