pukeboy pukeboy 22-25, M 1 Answer Jun 7 in Health

I do it everyday, I call it purging

Best Answer

I don't know why you do it, but I just enjoy the feeling. Is that the same for you? I don't do it every day though..

Best Answer

it's cool, not dangerous unless you use dangerous means I have learnt:)

Best Answer

dangerous means like what?

Best Answer

like vommiting can be life threatening if you drink too much water etc.

Best Answer

Oh I see, well yes I knew that. Although I do it anyway sometimes. Or fill up on something else. But never too extreme. But mostly I just throw up whatever is in my stomach already. How do you do it?

Best Answer

I drink too much aqua

Best Answer

Aqua.. Water.. so you know that's not the safest way but you do it anyway. Well I get it, it makes you feel so sick to be so full on water and throwing up afterwards feels like such a relief and it comes up so violently. Love it. How is it for you?

Best Answer

I hate if it's forced

Best Answer

Why? Forcing it gives you control. I love being able to choose when I puke. I am in complete control. I puke when I want to. If I want to do it, I just shove my fingers down my throat. If I don't want to, I just keep it down.

Best Answer

tell me, why do you like it? Under any definition what we are doing is destructive ain't it

Best Answer

It can be destructive. Especially if you do it a lot. A human body needs food and drink to be healthy and vomiting that up means your body cannot be healthy. So you should never do it too much. Only in case there is something bad in your system than needs to come out. But in my case, I do it for fun, really. I just enjoy the way it feels to gag myself. I can laugh at myself really hard. I think it's a funny feeling, when food comes up your throat and you have to gag and burp and cough and spit a lot to make it come out of your mouth. Even though it tastes disgusting, I think it's fun. My friends also laugh at me when I have another one of my puking sessions. They usually witness it when I puke after drinking a lot of alcohol, like many other dudes, but even when I just start gagging myself randomly on any day or moment they think it's funny. It's where my nickname comes from. I've enjoyed it since I was a kid. I think I was about six years old when I discovered my gag reflex and found out what it can do. Ever since I've been doing it. That is really all I can say about why I like it. It gives me a funny feeling and I like the sensation of forcing myself to do something unnatural. Bodily functions are there to be used. Burping, sneezing, peeing, puking, crying, *******... All that and whatever else. So, that's my story. What's yours? You don't like puking but you do it a lot, and you know it is destructive when you do it a lot and you know filling yourself up with too much water is dangerous but that doesn't stop you?

Best Answer

weight loss, I want to be skinny. Last time it happened was an accident tho

Best Answer

It is not a good idea to do this to get skinny. It is very unhealthy and can be life-threatening. I suppose you'd like to be skinny AND healthy? If you do, there are better/ healthier ways to lose weight. You should get some advice from your doctor.

Best Answer