Are you sure he likes you?<br />
If you are just start hanging out more and it will eventually start becoming more than friendship.

Best Answer

Well, I have this friend that was my boyfriend, but before that, we were friends. I always thought a relationship would ruin things between this friend and I, so I always said "no" when he asked me out on a "date". But months later, I said yes, after talking to him about my doubts. He said, "...if we're really friends, we can be a great couple, and if our relationship fails, we can still be great friends.." I kinda understood where he was going, because what I understood out of all he said is: if you're really friends with someone, friendship will always come first, so, that way, it will remain. It's a matter of being mature and ob<x>jective, talking things about, trusting your friend or partner... You'll see, if you put friendship first, you'll keep him as a friend.

Best Answer

how many times are you going to ask this ????

Best Answer

tell him something like "I know we have been friends for some time but I think I am starting to like you please I don't want to ruin our friendship

Best Answer

No offense but that's a line to let you down easy, he has no interest in you.

Best Answer

Jump his bones.

Best Answer

once again...is he gay?...

Best Answer