Yessibad Yessibad 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if arab , talk to his parents about it. If they like you, and he is not already prearranged to be married since he was 6, they will tell him about you. Then I think you all go to dinner or something like that.

Best Answer

If he doesn't make you walk three steps behind him or cover your hair with a towel, he may be worth knowing.

Best Answer

Umm... tell us more about this guy?

Best Answer

He a type person that like to have fun n he ask mi to have sex wit him I say no he ask mi y I just told him I dont want he didnt get mad but in that sametime he sound like a player

Best Answer

Ask him? I know Arabic but I mean, just cause he knows Arabic doesn't mean he's different from other guys to figuring out if he likes you or not. How do you know any other guy likes you? You don't really till they tell you. So you won't know till he tells you. If he's Muslim though, and raised religiously and follows the rules, he would either never say it, or say it but not be together with you. Because it's forbidden to date in the religion. <br />
If he isn't raised religiously and doesn't follow the rules than he would tell you and be with you.

Best Answer

Oh dam he b kissing mi r flirting mi but he never told mi he like mi I told him I wont kisss him anymore he like why not n he saddam muslim

Best Answer

I like n can't n barely understand n what the n hell you are n writing about....

Best Answer

Did you meet him on the internet or in person?

Best Answer

In person

Best Answer

Okay..........tell him your true feelings about him to him. Don't be shy about it. If you like him so much, let the truth come out.

Best Answer

I cant do it like he so nice to mi but went I met him he told mi he dont like relationship so I cant tell him wah I feel for him

Best Answer

Well, since that he told you that he doesn't want to be in a relationship doesn't mean that you still can't tell him your true feelings about him. I have had the same problem before. This guy told me that he wasn't ready for a relationship but I still told him my feeling and we started to become closer until he was completely ready for a relationship. And now we are together. Just give it time and don't rush into it.

Best Answer

am arabian guy can be friends dear?<br />
thanks

Best Answer