Don't be afraid whatever his answer ll be<br />
just ask

Best Answer

I'm one of those people that if I do ask and they reject me, I cry for days...won't eat,or anything!!! I stay in my room and hide!! I don't let anyone in or anything!!! The only time people would see me is when I get up to eat or use the restroom. I'll usually stay in my room for about a week and a half.

Best Answer

Well,, I'm really sad when I knew someone who I love , love someone else but still I eat n do my daily activities as usual n keep trying to forget him even though it's very hard. I use to say to my self to stop loving one's who doesn't love me back n entertain my broken heart by doing activities that I like.. :) Try to be like that

Best Answer

Ask him. Don't let life become a huge "what if." If he says yes, great. If not, there will be others...

Best Answer

Right now...my only what if is if he will go on a date with me... If I get rejected... Then I am scared I'll never be able to face him again because I'll feel pathetic..

Best Answer

Me and him have known each other for two years... I have talked to him for ever now and I just dont want anything ruining our friendship or anything.. So,should I just go ahead and ask him out? Or let me and him stay just friends? Or what if i don't know if he wants a girlfriend right now?

Best Answer

Go for it. If you've know each other that long, it probably won't make things that awkward regardless of which way it goes.

Best Answer

not asking him is the same as getting told no ...what you are scared of is public embarrassment ....stay in school fool

Best Answer

I'm not scared of public embarrassment... I am scared that if he says no, I'll never be able to face him again!!

Best Answer

focus on your freaking education

Best Answer

I don't have school right now!!! And I do focus on school!!!!

Best Answer