likeslogan likeslogan 13-15, F 6 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in First Love

You have to take the initiative, read the newspaper or favorite magazines for topics you like. Then take a deep breath, walk up to him, smile, and start talking. After a few minutes let him know your name and where you've seen him around. If you get into a good conversation, at the end see if he'd like to meet again for coffee, lunch, bicycle riding, bowling, shopping, or whatever. Don't make it obvious (of course), but you're trying not to take no for an answer. If he doesn't want to, then smile and tell him you'll see him around. Find someplace quiet to de-hyperventilate, and give yourself a pat on the back for making the effort.

Now, that isn't too hard, is it? Remember, you're competing with that trio of witc-- I mean girls for his attention. Grab the proverbial bull by the horn and don't let go!

Best Answer

he doesnt know i like him i and hes on my bus so how do i talk to him smetimes we share a look we give eye contact alot and his eyes are blue so i love his eyes.

Best Answer

Do your prep work like I said, sit beside him, or, if the seat's already taken, stand beside him, smile, and ask him how he's doing. Say something like "I keep seeing you every morning, so I thought we should finally meet." At your third or fourth sentence -- regardless of where the conversation's gone -- you should mention how much you like his eyes. That'll grab his attention and you may get some indication what he thinks about you. He may become shy, laugh, take it in stride like a 'big boy,' or maybe -- hopefully -- reciprocate with something he likes about you!
Don't let the conversation die off at this point. Talk about what you like or some local interest topic. If nothing else, you can ask him about the election. I know, I know. Like, ewwww! At least you'll get him talking with that one. From there, follow the advice I've given above.
Regardless of the outcome, don't forget to reward yourself. Your nerves may feel strained, but in the end you'll feel better you tried.

Best Answer

Make.A.Move.

Best Answer

what kind of move

Best Answer

make a move! don't wait...time is gold! are you going to wait for the other 3 girls to go after him before you make your move??NO

Best Answer

i will do my best to try to talk to logan

Best Answer

did you talk to him already? yea, im pressuring you lol

Best Answer