Fartgirl69 Fartgirl69 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Health

normal for a fart fetish yeah..I'll fart for you if you buy me some mexican food :D

Best Answer

Lol ill have to take you up on that

Best Answer

yay!

Best Answer

Yay wat ? Lol

Best Answer

rofl ooo you Kitty :)!!!

Best Answer

yeah its so normal , im a guy and i absolutely love a girl that farts, its so cute an and amazing turn on

ive always imagined a girl farting on my face in school and me smelling it

your not alone

everyone has interests

Best Answer

Lol, it is funny. But no I guess it's not weird. I am a girl. And I don't know any other girl that farts in public. But I guess I'd be proud if a girl does, I mean guys do all the time.

Best Answer

cool, thanks long as its not weird

Best Answer

farts are funny

Best Answer

I THINK SO TO

Best Answer

Any girl can fart if she beats a guy farting she then has rights so fartgirl u up for a competion

Best Answer

I'm a girl who loves girl farts... I don't care if it's normal!

Best Answer

I don't know if it's normal or not... But I'm a guy and find girls who fart sexy, so I'm not surprised that it turns you on too ;)

And I also wouldn't mind if any girl liked my farts... It's not a part of my fetish, but I'd be glad if my gf get horny because of my farts :)

Best Answer

YEAH WELL ILYK GIRLS SO THAT MAKES SENSE , AND MEH TOO ILYK WEN SHE FARTS FOR ME IFART ALOT TO BT ILYK TO HEAR AND SMELL HERS

Best Answer

Sounds like her farts were pretty stunning... Does she know that you like her farts? ;)

Best Answer

NO IDNT WANA RUN HER AWAY MOST GIRLS DONT HAVE FART FETISHES

Best Answer

Yeah I know, it takes always some risk :/ But if she openly farts in front of you, you can just enjoy it secretly without her knowing about it ;)

Best Answer

YEAH , SHE DOESNT BELIEVE IN HOLDIN EM EITHER BT IDK IF SHE HAS A FETISH

Best Answer

This convo is making me giggle. My husband is infuriated when I fart. He's weird sometimes; I blame his parents.

Best Answer

YEAH , ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH FARTING ITS NATURAL AND I FOR ONE DON NOT HOLD IN FARTS I GET GAS A LOT SO I LET EM RIP ALOT IT FEELS GOOD TO RELEASE THEM

Best Answer

somebody please open the windows... 'faints and falls on the floor'

Best Answer

LOL , ILOVE THE SMELL SOMETIMES

Best Answer

i like to look at the nude hole of a girl when farting

Best Answer

I don't think it's weird at all =)

Best Answer

its normal to me. I just wish more girls (and guys for that matter) would fart around me :p

Best Answer