diski diski 31-35 15 Answers Jul 8, 2009

Do you and your wife live in the same country? Tell her you want to try anal sex with your neighbor... if she lets you, then she probably doesn't like anal sex. But, maybe she will object to you doing this with your neighbor and will offer her own body to you for that purpose.

Best Answer

tell her she can put stuff in your but to.

Best Answer

You just asked a question and said you had a girlfriend...now you have a wife????

Best Answer

It's even better than regular sex. Convince her to start out small, touching, then go to licking and fingering then work it up slowly to *******. I recommend reading my "I love anal" story. Then go from there :)

Best Answer

First time when I asked my lady to receive it up her ***, she slapped the sh*t out of me. Yeah, I guess it sounds funny, but I really wanted to try anal sex and she was totally against it. Then I was searching Google like you guys and I hit on this book called Jack's Anal Persuasion. My God, that was the best thing that I could read in whole universe. Seriously, now me and my girlfriend (same one who slapped me) are only doing anal sex. Now, she adores anal sex. You should give it a try, I'm pretty sure it can help you too!

Best Answer

It's your wife! You should be able to just say honey bunny I want to do you up the butt! If she doesn't want to leave it at that. A couple drinks might be a good idea first though lol

Best Answer

Say "I would like to try anal sex with you, my beloved, how would you feel about engaging in such an act with me?"

Or if you insist on speaking the way you type, then "Anal sex I would like plz to tell feelings of yours on this."

Best Answer

Try to persuade her to have normal sex with her first.

If that works out, ask her if she wants to experiment.

Best Answer

try fingering her, and ******* her, and maybe she will want to, but just ask her straight out.

Best Answer

I think it would be a matter of ASKING her, not telling her.

Best Answer

"hi (insert wifes name)-I want to stick my **** in your arse, is that ok?". bBTW-if I was your wife I would say "hell no, its not ok". GoodLuck.

Best Answer

Well this is another reason to have 3 or 4 girlfriends and a wife -- have one that likes anal.

Best Answer

anal sex?theres no need to ask! always start giving her oral sex then you can have vaginal sex and while having v sex start running your finger to her anus but smoothly and she will like it ! remember to buy ky jelly hurts less!

Best Answer