visneha visneha 18-21, M 39 Answers Dec 16, 2010

I don't wear girls clothes.<br />
But I am sick with jealousy when I go to a mall - and there's 72 ladies clothes shops, and 3 mens. The choice, the variety, the sheer fun that you girls can have, as opposed to we poor men - dress or casual shirt., jeans or trousers. That's the level of choice we have.<br />
No flair, no frivolity, no expressing our mood in clothes.<br />
I love ladies clothes. I wish I could wear something suitable, that is the same level of fun.....

Best Answer

Well, boys should be able to whatever clothing they like there should be no gender lines in clothing if there are there need to be boy's dresses,skirts,skorts,and panties as well as girls the only difference in the clothing there will be a zipper in the private area for boys.

Best Answer

yes i do quite agree and have always wonered why we are still discriminated agaiest just because we had the misfortune to be born as boys who want and wis we had been born girls i think we should just all finally get it together and stsart up a company that makes dresses skirts slips panties and everything that we boys who are girly should be wearing who is with me in and on this but one other thing no zippers we boys will just have to adjust to peeing sitting down like real girls do and so why not! i have always hated boys underwear withn the crouches i want panties with no crouch at all just like girls wear it is oh so mycfh better that way surely we deserve this just liie real girls!? and it is oh so mjuch more comfortable with crouchless pabties you just have to relearn to slide them down when you are in the bathroom as girls leasrn to do boys can relearn this and so ewhy not!

Best Answer

I agree because i was a boy who wished to born a girl i like to wear dresses, skirts, skorts, blouses, high heels, swimsuits, tutu's, tights, leggings, leotards, panties anything that makes me a girl, feminine looks.

Best Answer

You're a transvestite. I'd say it's silly and immature of you to attempt to portray or give false impression of your gender--unless you make it obvious you're doing it on purpose-like at a costume party.<br />
I've rejected the mantra 'to each his own" regarding sexual misconduct.

Best Answer

I like it to when I'm alone i go up to my room and try her dress and skirt and bra and underwater and all girl stuff I like and love to do it do much

Best Answer

My mom room

Best Answer

Last night i played with my feminine side and pick a skirt that my wife owns amd a sexy silk blouse my daughter wears. this morning I woke up and it dawned on me as I looked at them that they were both wearing the same exact thing I decided to play with last night! do you think they know what is a coincidence?

Best Answer

why would liking girls clothes make you gay? I like girls and love their clothes.

Best Answer

I may not be gay but do like wearing all ladies clothes, shoes, Bra's, and underwears, and of course nylons in order to look more, and more feminine.

Best Answer

As a boy i like to wear girls clothes all the time. Now that I am a guy I wear women's clothes all the time.

Best Answer

Just wear what ever feels comfortable. I've worn girls clothe since I was 5 and I have to say my clothes fit better and I have a lot more colors to choose from than the drab guy clothes.

Best Answer

Ya I like it too wear all the girl stuff too my mom now and see me in the tops but I like wearing my jean skirt a lot shod I wear it too in front of her

Best Answer

They have girls capri's that are like cargo shorts that can be worn buy either sex even tho they are made for girls that also feel & look nice, then you can also get some girls sandals that look like the guys too.
I wear girls cotton tops, capris and flats when out and know one even suspects I'm wearing girls clothes.

Best Answer

I like wearing girls clothes with buttons on them such as polos and dresses and sleeveless girls clothes also.I FEEL SEXY AND HOT IN THEM AND THEY FEEL NICE AND SMOOTH AND IT HELPS ME CALM DOWN WHEN IM WORRIED,STRESSED OUT OR SCARED!!! DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!

Best Answer

OMG SAME HERE THE GIRLS CLOTHES WITH BUTTONS ON THEM ARE MAD SEXY!!! :)

Best Answer

i think it's sexy, by the way i'm a guy that does not wear girl clothes, but i find it very sexy.

Best Answer

Im Bisexual, I identify as Female. I'm 15. I wear full female clothing 24/7 make up ect. I love boys that aren't gay that wear panties! My Bf in the summer wears panties super short cut offs a tank top and flip flops flats and sometimes a 3-4" wedge heel! we are sooo great together! I think everyone can wear what they like!

Best Answer

Most girl clothing can be worn by either sex but they are made for girls. Girls sleeveless button shirts or t-shirts, the capri pants, some have a bow at the knee and I just cut that off. And some of the flats and sandals could be unisex also.
So wear what makes you feel good.

Best Answer

im guy who loves dressin like girl n loves girls only any girls wanna talk 19023176909

Best Answer

Love to be free and put girly panties on with a hot skirt. Love feeling the wind going up my hot skirt and my laced thong putts me on mars. I wish all boys could have a hot skirt and some nice hot panties. I think if all boys had to put a skirt or dress on the wars wold stop and we would live just as long as the girls.

Best Answer

i wear girl skirts and dress at home but i would like to wear them all the time in public but i can try

Best Answer

im not sure how many there are. but i like to wear them.

Best Answer

i am 21 years old and i wear girl clothes in public so don't be scared you are who you are

Best Answer

hi their im 21 too and i wear girl clothes in public and i don't care what people think too

Best Answer

well, i used to be a boy... but hey, girls have better clothing, so i decided to transition<br />
been living as a girl for about 3 years now :)

Best Answer

i like to wear all the girl clothes like bra,penty,saree,blouse,peticot,nighty,bikini, nd all the thing of women<br />
but when i was alone at my home because anybody dsnt now about im crossdresser

Best Answer

i like to dress as a girl but im not gay

Best Answer

I wear girls panties everyday. I get dressed up when I can. Girly clothes are softer, silkier, and fit more snug, not counting the different colors and styles.

Best Answer

Personally. I like for girls to wear girls clothes. <br />
If that rings your chimes, ring on.

Best Answer

I am not gay, but I am a crossdresser and love girls clothes and like Fred am fed up with double standards. I know he means that there are more shops for women, but it is also true that women can wear mens clothes and people will say that looks great on you. Try it the other way around ...............

Best Answer