lralabate lralabate 61-65, M 27 Answers Dec 3, 2009

There's nothing wrong with it, they're just clothes and your not hurting anyone. The fear and anxiety inflicted on people taken from biblical contexts is far worse. Growing up in a christian community really traumatized me and gave me a lot of psychological problems.

Best Answer

if you enjoy the feel as i do, just enjoy.

Best Answer

Join the crowd. I'm sure there are more men that do this than we would ever know.<br />
Whatever your reason is, it's OK.

Best Answer

There really is nothing wrong with a male wearing girdles and stockings. This is society labeling girdles and stockings as female, when in reality girdles and stockings can be worn by males or females. If you like how you look and feel in a girdle and stockings then by all means wear them.<br />
And it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you - you like me can still love women but you find a need to wear girdles and stockings. If you look around in present day women are wearing so called in society males clothing, so why shouldn't a male be able to wear girdles and stockings? In my case I like the support and being held in by being in a long legged high waisted boned and zippered panty girdle and panty hose. I found over a period of time I like how I look and feel in a girdle and panty hose and I am a male and I sure love women.

Best Answer

NO there is nothing wrong with you . I not gay and I'm married to a sexy woman I have been wear one of her dresses all day

Best Answer

If it feels good, go for it. There is nothing wrong.

Best Answer

No, there is nothing wrong with you. Society places arbitrary restrictions on what we should and shouldn't do. As you can see from the slew of insensitive and ridiculing answers, though, society is certainly winning. <br />
Be yourself. It really is okay!

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with a man wearing a girdle and stockings. I have worne them for over 30+ years and they feel good you are not hurting any one or you'r self so just go for it and enjoy it. There are several reason a man will wear a girdle and stockings some are just because they feel good to him, and there are some because they make him look thinner, others for a medical reason. What ever reason have fun with them.

Best Answer

I have been enjoying wearing womens lingerie since I was 10yrs.old.I have had many girlfriends and been married 2 time with 2 children.My crossdressing mainly centers around girdles,nylon gartered stocking,and nylon panties.Both my wives had no probem with fetish.It was fine as long as they were not shoved aside by ************ all the time for dress up satisfaction.You have to have some sort of balance whit your fetish band your spouse.Some women can not handle it.But I have found that most can as long as they do not feel threatend by your fetish.Meaning your not replacing them,acting feminine or dressing in public where it may embarrasses them.I am fortunate here in south dakota to be able to wear my knee length denim skirts during the warmer months.But under my skirt I hgave an 18 hour playtex corselette,Nylon support hose,and nylon panties with 2 stayfree maxi pads on.it is my fun time but people only know my outward appearence.Not my underpinnings.I am hetro male and do not go around acting feminine.So i guess it's my mind set that gains folks acceptence.When you meet a women get to know her but in a timely fashion fill her in on your fetish.It make acceptence eaiser.I am so glad to have my fetish hobby and to use it as a sexual release too.One thing it has done for me is it keeps me home and not looking for another women who likes sex and me dressing up.Gaining acceptence will never be easy.Enjoy your fetish and it will keep you happy and safe.Happy crossdressing day.Ps.How women wore this stuff back in the day and worked it it is beyound me.But I still love the stuff.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with you at all.. you have a wider outlook on your own feelings than a lot of the idiots who have answered in their narrow minded way It feels good to you, no-one gets hurt then just go for it. If we were all vanilla then Ben & Jerry wouldn`t sell much ice cream

Best Answer

There is nothing "wrong" with you.<br />
I think the question should be.<br />
Why do woman like wearing girdles and stockings.<br />
And for that matter why do some woman like wearing pants and acting and swearing like jerk males???

Best Answer

Ive worn both all my life. And just goes to show, even God has bad taste.

Best Answer

"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." Deuteronomy 22:5

Best Answer

Just goes to show, even God has bad taste

Best Answer

Also in Deuteronomy it says a woman must be a virgin when she marry's or she can be stone to death. A disobediant child can be stoned. you can't wear blended fabrics. Maybe you should read the whole chapter and see which ones you can chose and pick from and you try to live by them. Anyway Deuteronomy is in the old testament and it is the old Jewish law.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, there is is nothing wrong. I I f

Best Answer